This 24-hour-per-week position is for the Seacrest Studios Technology Coordinator. We are looking for someone with a high level of technical knowledge and skills related to all aspects of multimedia production such as camera operation, lighting, audio, and postproduction software expertise including animation and graphics. This position is integral to helping Seacrest Studios run at its highest level.
Manages all aspects of Seacrest Studios including development, advancement, programming, scheduling, the internship program, volunteers, community partnerships, guest appearances and local media as required to maintain a fully operating radio station. Helps build a forward-thinking, innovative studio that meets the needs of the LCH community in the growing the System's market.
- Coordinates all programming for a radio station and schedules both on-air and off-air programming.
- Edits and maintains all content provided by Ryan Seacrest, as well as general taped programming for broadcast.
- Orients, trains and manages station interns.
- Serves as an on-site lead and on-air ‘talent’.
- Manages all aspects of celebrity visits to the station, including radio station live broadcasts, interviews, security, volunteers, patient visits and media (in conjunction with Marketing and the Foundation).
- Demonstrates working knowledge to operate equipment and ability to train others as needed.
- Assists Foundation with fundraising activities as needed.
- Builds and maintains strong community relationships.
- Maintains budgets or other financial responsibilities as needed.
- Develops and implements specific operational goals and objectives on an annual basis in support of the hospital’s strategic plan.
- Collects, generates, analyzes, and distributes various reports, documents, and statistical data as required.
- Works with internal leadership on analysis/development of new opportunities, partnerships, and affiliations.
- Maintains standards for responsible departments/areas in accordance with all local, state, and federal regulatory agencies.
- Identifies and develops new or innovative methods to use the studio.
- Maintains competency in area of expertise via participation in professional organizations and continuing education
Has ability to clearly communicate verbally in simple understandable terms, in writing with patients, families and guests, healthcare providers and the healthcare team. Intact sense of sight and hearing is required. Consistently requires walking, standing, sitting, lifting, reaching, bending, stooping, pushing, and pulling, possible exposure to communicable diseases. Manual finger dexterity. Critical thinking and ability to concentrate. Must be able to lift and support the weight of 25 pounds.
Education, Experience and Certifications
Bachelor’s Degree required. Entertainment industry, on-air broadcasting, program management experience, familiarity with broadcast equipment and a proven ability to build and maintain strategic hospital partnerships is preferred. An aptitude for detail work and the ability to perform well during periodic high volume/pressure situations are required. Computer skills with word-processing, databases and spreadsheets desirable. Excellent written and oral communication skills are required. Good organization and time management skills are required.
To apply, click HERE.