RSF Spotlight: Meet The Baxter Sisters
We’re shining the spotlight on some of the amazing people that help make our Seacrest Studios around the country so special.
MEET AUTUMN & MADISON!
(Autumn on Left, Madison on Right)
Patients at Children's Healthcare of Atlanta and regulars in Seacrest Studios, Autumn and Madison Baxter love playing games and meeting celebrities in studio! Learn more about them in their own words:
- How old are you? 15
- Who is your favorite artist and or song? Luke Bryan
- What is your favorite thing to do in the studio? I just like hanging out there!
- Who was your favorite studio guest? Luke Bryan, because he’s hot and he sang 'Play It Again' for us!
- How old are you? 17
- Who is your favorite artist and or song? Maroon 5
- What is your favorite thing to do in the studio? I like to play games (some of my favorites are Scattegories, Dictionary and Head’s Up)
- Who was your favorite studio guest? I loved meeting Luke Bryan because he was so nice and took selfies with every patient.
Thank you, Autumn and Madison, for spending so much time with us in studio and helping make it such a special place to be.