RSF SPOTLIGHT: Meet Our Cincinnati Studio Mangers
We’re shining the spotlight on some of the amazing people that help make our Seacrest Studios around the country so special.
MEET SUZANNE, WHITNEY & ZACH!
Our Seacrest Studios at Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center is run by three incredible people that dedicate themselves to creating programming that is fun, inspiring and uplifting for the patients. Learn a little more about Suzanne, Whitney and Zach, in their own words:
- How long you have worked at Seacrest Studios: 3 years
- Favorite thing (game/activity, etc.) you do in studio: My favorite show is Dog Tales with Chevy; a child life specialist brings our facility dog Chevy to the studio and we read stories and sing songs together. Chevy even has his own coloring page. Dance parties are a close second.
- Most memorable studio guest (and why): My most memorable studio guest is Josh Hutcherson because he just exuded joy and was up for anything with the patients. His mom was awesome too!
- Special hidden talent (if you have one): I paint and draw!
- How long you have worked at Seacrest Studios: I've been full time for a little over a year and a half. Before that I worked as an intern in the studio for 9 months.
- Favorite thing (game/activity, etc.) you do in studio: My personal favorite game to play in the studio is “Heads Up!” but mostly whatever will get a kid laughing and smiling!
- Most memorable studio guest (and why}: I think Andy Grammer was the most memorable for me. Not only was he the first celebrity I ever interviewed (I was an intern and my nerves were off the charts); he was also completely selfless - doing whatever it took to make kids smile.
- Special hidden talent (if you have one): This is not necessarily a hidden talent but I have a crazy amount of Disney and pop culture knowledge.
- How long you have worked at Seacrest Studios: Almost 4 years (since it was a construction zone!)
- Favorite thing (game/activity, etc.) you do in studio: I really enjoy the fun challenge of finding a game or an activity that will make a child visiting the Seacrest Studio laugh. When the kids that visit us are having a blast, whatever we are doing at that moment is my favorite activity.
- Most memorable studio guest (and why): I really enjoyed Andy Grammer's visit, and seeing how an amazingly talented guy can make a difference for kids while ad-libbing. He can bring his guitar and sing personalized "Happy Birthday" songs for the kids, completely on the fly. It was very impactful.
- Special hidden talent (if you have one): I can remember facts with numbers easily. And I am a huge fan of the NBA's Boston Celtics. I memorized the birthdays of the starting lineup when I was in fifth grade and it's stuck with me!
Thank you Suzanne, Whitney and Zach for your dedication to the patients at Cincinnati Children's and our studio!