We’re shining the spotlight on some of the amazing people that help make our Seacrest Studios around the country so special.
MEET CHANCE AND PAULA!
- How long you have worked at Seacrest Studios: Five years. Wow, that’s gone by fast!
- Favorite thing (game/activity, etc.) you do in studio: Our spring and fall concert series gives local musicians a chance to perform at the hospital. There is great live music, prize raffles, bubble machine and popcorn. It's so much fun!
- Most memorable studio guest (and why): It’s hard to choose one, but I have a great memory of Chris Martin’s visit. One of our patients played piano and sang a Coldplay song for him. Chris was genuinely caught up in the song, and halfway through it, he started to sing along. It was a great moment, and we were also able to send the patient and his family to the concert that night!
- Special hidden talent (if you have one): It’s not really hidden, but in my free time I enjoy training for triathlons and compete in Ironman races.
- How long you have worked at Seacrest Studios: I’ve worked at Seacrest Studios for three years and I’m loving every minute of it.
- Favorite thing (game/activity, etc.) you do in studio: I love the games we play in studio. Hosting Bingo brings out another level of my silly side and delivering prizes to our winners’ hospital rooms is so rewarding. I love to see the kids light up with excitement!
- Most memorable studio guest (and why): My favorite thing about the Seacrest Studios is seeing the transformation within the kids. They walk in as hospital patients a little shy and next thing you know we’re all dancing the Whip and Nae Nae and laughing. It’s rewarding to see them have a little fun and joy during their hospital stay.
- Special hidden talent (if you have one): Not so hidden and definitely not a talent, but before working here I didn’t know I would dance so much at work. I enjoy doing my crazy dance moves just to make a kid (or their parent) smile!
Thank you, Chance and Paula, for making every day in Seacrest Studios such an exciting adventure!