RSF SPOTLIGHT: Meet Judson!
We're shining the spotlight on some of the amazing people that help make our Seacrest Studios around the country so special.
Judson, a patient at Children's Hospital Colorado since birth, has helped make Seacrest Studios such a special place to be! Here is his story: Some more about Judson, in his own words:
- What is your favorite Artist/Song? Alicia Keys "We are Here" and "Fallin"
- What is your favorite thing to do in studio? Spend time with Cody & Chris and making kids laugh
- Do you have a favorite studio guest? Carlos Gonzales from the Colorado Rockies. He was so nice, he answered my frog joke (but got it wrong).
- Do you have a favorite in studio show? I have my own show called "Judson's Club."
- What is your hidden talent? Dancing in my wheelchair with my mom!
Thank you Judson for always helping to fill Seacrest Studios with happiness and laughter!