Seacrest Studios is feeling… COOL.
All ten Seacrest Studios ended the week on a high note when Grammy nominated Pop/Rock trio, the Jonas Brothers, surprised fans at pediatric hospitals across the country. The band, who is no stranger to visits in the studio, was greeted enthusiastically by patient callers – eager to interview the group!
Hosted by Ryan Seacrest Foundation Executive Director & COO, Meredith Seacrest, the Sucker singers answered a series of questions from patients nationwide:
- Do you have any pets?
- While all the brothers have pets, Kevin pulled his dog, Riley, into the video call for patients to meet!
- How do you cope with obstacles?
- Spending time with family and friends and finding comfort in those around you.
- What was your favorite music video to film?
- All three guys concluded that filming Sucker in London was one of their favorite music video experiences.
- What made you want to become a band?
- Nick's initial interest in music and broadway at a young age sparked the band's formation.
- Who do you dream of seeing in concert?
- Rolling Stones
- What's the coolest thing you've done since you became famous?
- Joe: Exploring Disney World while the park was closed.
- If you could only have one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- Collectively, all three brothers decided on pizza. We couldn't agree more!
There is no doubt that this visit left patients feeling pretty COOL. We are grateful to the Jonas Brothers for creating such a memorable virtual experience for families in Atlanta, Boston, Charlotte, Cincinnati, Dallas, D.C., Denver, Nashville, Orange County and Philadelphia.